SPANISH STEPS "REGINA" -
The twin bed room, its corridor and
Deluxe three bedroom, double sitting
room, dining room, study room, 3 bathrooms, kitchen
apartment with terrace and garden, balconies.
- perfect air conditioning in each room
- complimentary Italian cell phone
- fast WI-Fin internet connection 24/7
- colour TV (two sets)
- satellite dish to watch international channels
- Jacuzzi in master bathroom
- washing machine-clothes dryer;
- iron, ironing board
- dish washer
- indipendent heating (with customized regulation)
- Italian Nespresso coffee machine
- complete mid-week cleaning and change of linen and towels
- complimentary bottles of fine Italian wines and starters (food) provided
Please click here to INQUIRE
The next photo shows the most cozy and well appointed twin bedded room.
The twin bedroom seen from its
The twin beds room, like all the rooms, is bright and silent.
It is the largest bedroom. Also this room is painted with delicate pastel
grades, and has wooden floors.
It includes a desk, shelves, the twin beds with bedside table,
and fine paintings. The window leads to the same balcony of
the single bedroom, also leading to the terrace / roof garden of the
|Twin beds room bathroom, seen from its door
The next photos show: the corridor of the third bedroom, and also the balcony of the twin bedded and single room.
The corridor of the twin bedded room begins from the corridor also leading to the (single
bedroom. Both corridors have
excellent wooden floor, and this one also has a large built-in
wardrobe (to the right in the photo). At the end of the corridor one
finds the twin beds room (left door), and its bathroom (right door).
The balcony of the twin beds and of the single room is bright and it includes many vases with plants. Towards the end you can see the little storage room where the washing machine / clothes dryer is situated.
back to top
NEXT PAGE: passage room and kitchen
Visit Rome | Rome panoramic views | Rome apartments and villas | Inquire | Rome travel guide | Rome map | Service | Resources
Roman Homes homepage